March 1: No meeting—Ash Wednesday
Upcoming meetings—mark your calendar:
April 5: Care for God’s creation
May 3: Understanding Medicare & Social Security
June 7: Vocations
July 5: No meeting—Summer party (date TBA)
August 2: Marketing your small business on a budget
September 6: Negotiating fundamentals
October 4: Report on the state of the Diocese
November 1: Avoiding identity theft
December 6: No meeting—Christmas party (date TBA)
- Your business name and logo are attached to both the initial and follow-up e-mail invitation sent out by the Catholic Business Network.
- Your business name is mentioned as the meeting sponsor in the meeting announcement that gets sent to the Association of Catholic Professionals (ACP) list.
- Opportunity to place marketing materials on each table at the sponsored meeting.
- Opportunity to display POP materials at the sponsored meeting.
- 5-minute speaking opportunity at the meeting.
- Name and website listed on the home page of the CatholicBizNetwork website during the weeks leading up to your sponsorship.
7:30 Registration, open networking
7:50 Welcome, opening prayer
8:00 Individual introductions
8:45 Closing prayer, open networking
Please update your membership:
Memberships are $120 annually, with the option to subscribe to a $10 monthly auto payment. Renewal dates going forward are based on the date a member joins. In addition to the website directory listing, the former breakfast meeting fee is now included in your membership: Become a member/renew your membership NOW.
If you have previously attended a meeting but have not opted to become a member yet/renew your membership you are still welcome to join us for a non-member fee of $15.